Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I determine which hardware size is right for me?
All of our hardware is sized to match the strap webbing that will fit in it. Please measure your strap webbing width to select our buckle. For example, if your strap width is 1" (25mm), please select our 1" (25mm) buckle.
2. How much is the shipping to the Continental US?
You can estimate the shipping charge by selecting your State and typing your zip code during ordering process.
3. If you ship to Australia? What zip code do I enter to find the shipping charge on the shopping cart?
Yes, and we also ship orders all over the world from the US and Taiwan. To find shipping charge outside of the US, please select your country and type your zip code. You can select 3-8 business day FedEx or EMS shipping methods.
4. Do you require minimum order?
No, we do not require minimum order.
5. Can you send me a sample?
Unfortunately, our company policy does not allow us to send out any items without receiving an order with payment. Please order samples from bucklerus.com before bulk order.
6. How do I return my order?
Please refer to our Return Policy. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, contact us within 30 days from the invoice date for a full refund or exchange, excluding shipping charge and 20% restocking fee.
7. Would prefer to pay via PayPal. Who would I send the payment to?
Our PayPal e-mail account is firstname.lastname@example.org. Our PayPal company name is Best Buy Button & Buckle LLC.
8. What kind of payment do you accept?
We accept major credit cards, PayPal, check, money order and wire transfer.
9. If I order 100 of your polypro strap webbing 1 foot 1", will I receive 100 1 foot pieces or 1- 100' roll?
The packaging is 100 feet per roll. We will send out one roll of 100 feet of webbing upon receiving your order.
10. If you can cut the cord to 2,000 pieces 14" long each and then put 5 cords to a bundle for a total of 400 bundles of elastic cord?
We can custom pack any order for shock cord, nylon cord or webbing as long as it is above our minimum quantity.
11. Do your capped and open ringed prong snaps come in colors?
We carry snaps in colors. We will request you to purchase a minimum quantity if we run out of stock of your requested color snaps.
12. On the strap webbing, what is used to cut this and will it fray? Does it have to be heat melted after it is cut?
Our strap webbing is cut and heat melted by machine . It will fray after cutting unless it has been heat melted.
13. Can you make cord locks with custom imprint of company logo?
Yes, we can custom imprint your company logo on cord locks with minimum quantity of 5000 pieces. Please send us the article number and shipping address. We will confirm as soon as we receive your request. We are able to imprint logos on most cord locks, but some cord lock materials cannot take imprints.
14. I am interested in ordering some grommet/ curtain grommets, but I did not see a setting tool specifically for those. Is there one? And how much are they?
You will need to purchase one set of grommet punch die and one set of hole cutter die to punch grommets or curtain grommets by hand press machine.
15. I'm interested in buying some zipper pulls. Are p139c, p610c, p611c and p786c already assembled with the 1/8 cord? Can they be taken apart so the cord can be inserted through a zipper hole? Any suggestions?
We can ship you the unassembled parts so you can assemble them by yourself. Please notify us during the ordering process.